Hotel LA LOUISIANE – Xavier Blanchot -House rules & Terms and Conditions
1. The HOTEL CAPACITY is more than 100 guests, with rooms Single (1 people) ; Double with large bed or Twin single beds (2 people) ; Triple (3 people) ; Quadruple (4 people), – and some “Suite” : 2 connected rooms with multiple beds (from 1 to 6 people).
2. To rent in option, three nice furnished MEETING ROOMS (65, 50 and 45 square meters, granted only on specific request and rented with extra charge if available
3. According to availability, the type of room(s) we offer are included in the price, but in case of multiple rooms, any SINGLE and/or TWIN rented additionally on your request will require EXTRA CHARGE.
4. Every “guest” is a customer and only one customer is included in the basic price displayed on this platform, but in case of multiple guests planned to enter the booked room(s), the guest who rented the hotel will have to complete its booking before the check-in, or immediately when the non-planned guest is coming, with an extra charge (calculated by this site) for each more guest whom he decide to give access to the room(s). Any NON-RESIDENT VISITOR will not be allowed to enter in any room. Any visitor will need the hotel desk approval to stay in the lobby or in any shared area.
5. PARKING: The hotel is granted a limited number of FREE permanent SPACES on the street but they are only granted from check-in and just until the check-out, with only one sole vehicle per room, and only on prior request, under condition of availability, car's size and validated time schedule: Cancellation will be possible in the event of inaccurate information or deadlines not met. Other public spaces exist in our section street, especially free for our customers as “Riverains” (neighbor), but there, sometimes, you will have to wait another vehicle to move to park. The hotel may ask any guest to whom it has granted the street space to park its vehicle instead in a nearby underground car park or on a place in another street for which it will refund the invoice, if transmitted, on the hours before 8 p.m. and after 9 a.m. during the booking period and excluding Sundays (i.e free hours in Paris).
6. On Internet, our room’s PICTURES, in particular those of the rooms, are not contractual, some are artistic photos with decorations and furniture that are no longer there. We are committed to the type of room, but neither on a specific room number, nor on a picture of the room’s offer. A booking commits the hotel to the type of room requested, but in no case to a room number (unless specified), or to an image associated with the announcement of the reservation.
7. The hotel reserves its right to split a booking over several successive periods and so distinct offers, for the same price per night. The hotel is free to request a guest to move from one room to another of same type or higher.
8. As long as they are not accepted, our booking rates and PROPOSALS EXPIRE AT MIDNIGHT, or before midnight if another customer books the proposed room and if there are no other similar rooms available. The hotel is free to change its prices for any reservation that is not confirmed.
9. A. When they book, all guest have to tell the approximate ARRIVAL TIME at the hotel, otherwise no later than the day before the beginning of the stay, but immediately when they use the “Instant Booking” option. B. If the stay is for professional reason, the guest must warn of this the hotel with the request message, and this immediately in case of “Instant Booking”. All clients must present an ID upon arrival and authorize a copy of it
10. The hotel may block access to any service the use of which is excessive or inappropriate. Any untimely triggering of the fire alarm will be invoiced 600€ for the costs of bringing the fire safety system back into service. It is prohibited to use gas or electric heaters other than those provided in the rooms. During their stay, our clients accept that our authorized staffs enter in their room to clean it, and renew the linen.
11. The hotel may refuse access to people whose dress is indecent or neglected, or whose behavior is noisy, violent or inappropriate, or even to customers whose behavior is contrary to morality and public order including the rules of hygiene, or a violation of the hotel's sanitary protocol, or to anyone making statements or posting bad reviews associated with its brand. Respect the usual calm of a place that has been peaceful for centuries and AVOID BEING NOISY, especially at night please. A hotel room is a place of rest: in order to respect the rest of other customers, customers must take care not to make noise in the rooms or in the common areas, especially between 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. Daytime noise is also prohibited. Any neighborhood noise linked to the behavior of a person or a tool under their responsibility may be grounds for excluding the establishment, since the noise generated is likely to affect the tranquility of the clientele (art. R.1334-30 and R.1334-31 of the Public Health Code). In general, respect for other customers is due. Guests are requested to wear proper attire in the common areas.
12. Any reservation implies full acceptance of the rules. In case of dispute, the French Law and Paris Tribunal de Commerce will have jurisdiction. FOR ANY NON-COMPLIANCE WITH ONE OF THE ABOVE PROVISIONS, LA LOUISIANE MAY, WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION, PENALTY OR REFUND : 1. CANCEL ANY ACCEPTED RESERVATION, 2. REQUIRE THAT ANY CUSTOMER IMMEDIATELY LEAVES THE ESTABLISHMENT.
copyright Hôtel La Louisiane 2020, Terms and Conditions